Thursday, March 17, 2011

Step Into Spring With Vintage Girl NY

Take a Peak at VintageGirlNY
A Vestiesteam Girl with Great Stuff!
Lindsay
"I grew up in a family that has essentially been in the business for years. My grandmother had antique shops and thrifty stores.. In the 80s My parents use to pack up the truck , hook on the camper and drag us kids to Flea markets..to make extra cash. My mother has been a forever collector, yard saler..etc... I personally started ebay 10 yrs ago after becoming a single mother. I wanted to be able to stay home with my daughter. Slowly from that I started hunting, collecting and selling vintage clothing and collectibles, always buying things I fell in love with :) (just in case they didnt sell I could keep ..LOL) Just in the past year I discovered etsy and feel like I finally found my way home!"

No comments:

Post a Comment