Tuesday, June 7, 2011

See What I Bought! Vestiesteam BNR!

The last Vintage Etsy Society Street Team's BNR was fabulous!
Here is what I purchased!
This Beauty Came From ReinvintageJewelry a fabulously talented woman!
RollingHillsVintage Always Has Wonderful Finds!
One of my personal faves OpenDoorStudio has a shop that is always a pleasure to behold!

OUR Next Vestiesteam BNR is TONIGHT, June 7th at 7:00
Please Join us for a rousing good time!
Your can visit our BLOG for more information
and some fabulous articles!


4 comments:

  1. Hey Re! I LOVE this idea! I should copy you and do it too! I bought from team mates too and LOVE what i received!
    thanks for the kind shout out!
    xo
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Reana! You are so sweet to mention me!

    xoxo
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now we just have to wonder what kind of art you will make the dress into...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your things are beautiful. I love vintage finds! I am now following you blog via 1950s atomic house...I hope you will check mine out too!

    day-and-age-design.com

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete